Here are just a smattering of the great online resources we have in the southland. Please add your recommendations in the comments.
Meet Pagans through the internet. One great online resource is meetup.com. The following Southland Meetups are great ways to meet local pagans and both LA and Long Beach allow you to post your own events.
- OC Pagans, Witches, & Heathens Meetup
- Los Angeles Area Pagans & Witches Network
- Long Beach Pagans
- The Witch and Pagan Network
- Pomona Valley Wicca/Pagan Meetup
- There are SO Many MORE…
Shopping Online Locally! We have a lot of great local shops that support our community through classes, workshops, and wonderful events. Some of them have online shopping as well. Check out these online shops.
Local Grown Podcasts. Pop in your headphones and get a load of these Southlanders sharing their journey with you.
- Ravens at the Crossroads was conceived during a conversation between our two hosts while discussing the recent loss of a Pagan elder. They realized the stories of our community, especially of our elders, were being lost and forgotten. In an effort to preserve many of those stories the podcast was created.
- Voices of the Sacred Feminine Sex, Power, Religion and Politics! All discussed here with Karen Tate, named one of the Top 13 Most Influential Women in Goddess Spirituality – tune in to find out why!
- Wine Spirits & Witches Wine sipping witches talking about witchcraft and other spirited topics.
- Witch Doctorate takes the structure of a traditional university with the wonder of esoteric knowledge, plus there’s comedy! Each semester we will explore a different witchy topic.
- Gifts of the Wyrd Discussions of Heathen shamanic, magic, and divination practices in a modern context. GOTW promotes and welcomes inclusive Heathenry and stands against racist and bigoted ideals & practices.
Home Grown Vlogs. Let’s not forget the glorious world of video.